The eROC competition is the esports series of Race Of Champions. It is the only competition where within two months of entering, if you are quick enough, you could find yourself racing for real at the Race Of Champions World Final against some of the world’s best drivers in identical racing cars, in front of thousands of spectators and global TV!
eROC 2018/2019 will start December 5, 2018 and will run until January 20, 2019 combining both online and real racing.
Each online rounds will be on a different ROC Track and race car which will be revealed on the opening day of each round. Gamers will be split into four regions depending on their country of residence: Europe, Asia, America & "Australasia, Africa and Middle East").
PRIZE: For the Ultimate eRace Of Champions World Final in Mexico, the Prize will be a wildcard to compete against some of the world’s best race drivers in identical cars in the actual Race Of Champions in front of a global audience.
The Winner will also qualify for the ROC Nations Cup as one of the two members of the “Sim Racing All Star Team” together with the 2018 eROC winner, Enzo Bonito.
Everybody that enters the competition can win a Competition license and a Co-drive with one of the world’s best drivers in the Race Of Champions.
For this edition, gamer is only eligible to participate in the eROC competition if they have Assetto Corsa installed on their computer.
Each round will be played on a different combination of ROC tracks and racing cars.
There will be two Time-Trial rounds during which gamers will be able to set their fastest time.
Time-Trial #1 will run from the December 5 - 19, 2018. The two best times from each region will go through to the Qualifier round (a total of 8 gamers)
Time-Trial #2 will run from the December 19, 2018 to January 2, 2019. The two best times from each region will go through to the Qualifier round (a total of 8 gamers)
In addition, the 16 best cumulative times from Time-Trial #1 and #2 will also go through to the Qualifier round.
The 32 finalists from the Time-Trial rounds will go head to head, in a ROC style knock out, Live Streamed, with only the winner guaranteed a ticket to the Race Of Champions in Mexico City to take part in the eROC World Final.
eROC World Final
The eROC World Final will take place at the Race Of Champions Mexico, held at the Foro Sol, Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. The winner of the online Qualifier, will battle against three other sim racers for a seat on Team Sim Racing All Stars, competing in the ROC Nations Cup against some of the best drivers in the world.
The leaderboard will have only one entry per unique users showing the fastest lap time.
ROC may request the participant to send us a replay of his lap to validate it.
1. All Participant must meet all requirements in this Section in their entirety to be eligible to participate in the eROC.
2. Any Participant who does not meet such requirements shall be deemed ineligible and will be removed from the eROC unless and until such time as eROC is satisfied that all eligibility criteria has been met. Participants agree that the promoter can investigate and take such other action as it may reasonably require in determining eligibility.
2. The eROC is open to residents of all countries where the Game and/or the eROC is not prohibited or unlawful (each participant to satisfy themselves as to whether this condition is met) except:
a. persons who are under the age of eighteen (18) years as at the day they register to participate in the eROC
b. Participants do not require any previous racing experience but must attend the compulsory practice session scheduled.
c. employees and agents of eROC and/or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective advertising/promotion agencies
d. anyone involved in and/or connected to the organisation and running of the eROC and/or the Game in any way; and
e. the immediate family members of any of the persons set forth in (b) or (c) above (and for these purposes ‘immediate family members’ shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses).
4. A Participant is only eligible to qualify for the Qualifier Round if they hold a valid Driving License. A copy of the Driving license will be asked to go through the Qualifying round.
5. Participants must be individuals, not corporate entities.
6. A Participant is only eligible to participate in the Qualifiers if they have:
a. Registered as a eROC member on www.raceofchampions.com.
b. Installed Assetto Corsa (either Steam or AC Pro) on their computer (Microsoft Windows)
c. Dowloaded the eROC Game (updated to the latest version of the Game publicly available on the raceofchampions.com platform at the time they participate in the Online Qualifying Rounds); and
d. an Internet connection.
7. Participants are responsible for their own hardware and internet connection. Any event/rounds held in eROC will not be rescheduled due to technical issues other than the game itself, its servers, or the eROC platform.
8. In registering to participate in the eROC, each Participant confirms that he/she:
a. is eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize that he/she may win
b. fully and unconditionally agrees to and undertakes to comply with this Terms & Conditions (and all other agreements, rules and policies referred to in this Terms & Conditions) and any instruction of eROC (and/or its nominee) in relation to the Competition and/or eROC competition; and
c. accepts that decisions of the promoter regarding all matters relating to the eROC competition are final and binding.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
they will have no right to claim the value of their prize in cash and the Promoter is entitled to award the Prize to another entrant.
FINALISTS & NOTIFICATIONS